Friday, October 12, 2012

FIBEE'S on Etsy

Exciting news!  My mom and I have opened our very own Etsy shop!

Now you can find our goods on FIBEE'S!

I love embroidering but I can only have so many hand embroidered things in my house!  So I needed an outlet.

And My mom is always crafting things! Her newest idea has really taken off.  They're called Baguette Bags and they keep bread fresh for days.  The perfect size for any baguette, each one is hand made out of vintage tablecloths.    They look great hanging in the kitchen or propped on the counter (I use mine every day!).

There's still a lot I want to do with the shop (produce and list more items, improve my photography skills, set up fun promotions...)  but we've taken the first step towards business success and are now live!

Here's an idea of what you'll see in the shop right now:
Hand embroidered skirt


High-waisted, wool skirt
Vintage Mackintosh Peacoat




Embroidered floral baguette bag


Floral baguette bag

Blue floral baguette bag


Polka dot baguette bag
More baguette bags!

 I hope everyone will pop by and check out FIBEE'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment