Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How'd you like some custom embroidery?

I love embroidery!  It takes time, love, a bit of creativity and can look great on anything.


Finally, with FIBEE'S Etsy shop, I have the chance to share some my love of embroidery with the community.  While I'm still working on compiling and posting my design sample book as well as more hand-embroidered items, I want to let everyone know that I am happy to do custom embroidery on the items sold in the shop.


Wouldn't this skirt look great with something embroidered on the pockets or by the hem?  Longhorns maybe?  Some roses?  A cup of coffee?
Custom embroidery starts at just $10 and varies by size.  I'd also be happy to talk about working with your own designs.  Feel free to contact me here or at the Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment